To join our CSA, please follow the steps below:
1. Print out the subscription form page:
2. Read and sign the Subscription Agreement.
3. Fill in the requested information. (we promise not to use your information for purposes other than Turtle Creek Gardens business). If you plan to share your produce with someone else on a regular basis, please include their name, address, and email, so that we can include them on our newsletter mailing list. Our newsletter includes a list of produce for that week, recipes, news of the farm, nutritional and storage information, upcoming events, and so on.
All newsletters will be sent via email. (Links to the previous season's newsletters are archived on our website.)
IMPORTANT: to ensure that we have your correct email address, use the "Mailing List Sign-up" form at the right side of the screen to enter your email address directly into our web-mail system. New subscribers will receive a confirmation email to verify that you have been added to the mailing list.
4. Choose your share type: Full or Every-Other-Week (EOW)
5. Calculate your total payment and choose a payment option:
-Pay in full: mail your check for the total payment along with the completed form.
-Pay in full: with a credit card through our online Farm Store at FarmMatch, fill out and mail the completed form.
-Financial Assistance Plan: pay by 3 post-dated checks, mailed with the completed form.
Are you interested in becoming a workershare to pay for your weekly box of produce? Click on workershare to learn about the expected duties, working conditions, and responsibilities.
6. Indicate your choice of pick-up site.(Map links to sites appear on the Summer CSA page)
7. Make checks payable to Turtle Creek Gardens
8. Mail your subscription form and payment to:
Turtle Creek Gardens
N5105 Pinnow Road
Delavan, Wisconsin 53115