Our 2013 CSA Brochure is available here as a PDF file.
1. Please read our Subscription Agreement. If you agree and would like to join our CSA, please follow the steps below.
2. Print out the subscription form page of the PDF and sign the agreement. Fill in the requested information. (we promise not to use your information for purposes other than Turtle Creek Gardens business). If you plan to share your produce with someone else on a regular basis, please include their name, address, and email, so that we can include them on our newsletter mailing list. Our newsletter includes a list of produce for that week, recipes, news of the farm, nutritional and storage information, upcoming events, and so on.
All newsletters will be sent via email as a PDF attachment. (The previous 5-6 weeks' newsletters are archived on our website.)
IMPORTANT: to ensure that we have your correct email address, use the form at the right side of the screen to enter your email address directly into our web-mail system. INew subscribers will receive a confirmation email to verify that you have been added to the mailing list.
3. Choose your share type: Full or Every-Other-Week (EOW)
4. Calculate your total payment and choose a payment option: pay in full or make a $100 deposit for the Payment Plan, with the balance due in 2 postdated checks, as outlined in the brochure.
5. Are you interested in becoming a workershare to pay for your weekly box of produce? Click on workershare to learn about the expected duties, working conditions, and responsibilities.
6. Indicate your choice of pick-up site.(Map links to sites appear on the Summer CSA page)
7. Make checks payable to Turtle Creek Gardens
8. Mail your subscription form and check or money order to:
Turtle Creek Gardens
N5105 Pinnow Road,
Delavan, Wisconsin 53115